SAHMIL is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default Daylight Savings Time and up an hour earlier as a result.

And DS was up really bright and early today!!! He was up at 5:30 with the time difference since he is used to waking up at 6:30 in the morning.... any suggestions on how to "move the clock" so he doesn't wake up so early in the future and I can get some sleep????

caleymama is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default RE: Daylight Savings Time and up an hour earlier as a result.

Blah. Us too.
    No suggestions - it's always worked itself out after a few days to a week for us.
    mama to 2 lovely and loving DDs

No help here...same situation. Now she is taking her nap an hour early...we'll see what happens.

Starting on Wed. I was putting her to bed later and later in hopes that by this AM she would sleep a little longer. No luck. Probably tomorrow, when I have to get up for work, she'll want to sleep in.

And so it goes....
    Ashley

DD 10/2005

No suggestions, but I'm here commiserating with you. Sigh. I really wish we could do away with Daylight Savings Time altogether and just stick with ONE standard time!!! I can't believe I have to go through this again in 6 months.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Same here :( Just as she was starting to wake up at 6-6:30, we're back to the 4:45. I did try to "keep her up late" last night but she ended up going to bed what she thought was an hour late but was actually on time. I'm hoping she'll just adjust eventually.