Default Triple Coupon Shoppers!

I love a bargain as much as the next person and always look forward to the few times a year our local stores offer triple coupons. What drives me crazy though is the people that take advantage of it and completely wipe items off the shelf.

I mean did you really need 28 cans of the diced tomatoes that were on sale? Couldn't you have left one or two on the shelf for someone else?Did you not see me there behind you when you were loading your cart with the last 5 packages of cheese, just wanting one??

Do you have to make 4 or 5 shops everyday so nothing is there for the people that did not get to the store at 7 am??? Come on people!

Ann

Default RE: Triple Coupon Shoppers!

That is so my parents! They will load up on stuff when they have a coupon or there's a great deal. They got TONS of soda one time, they have cases of it stacked up in their garage and they don't even drink soda. It has all gone bad and noone will drink it. It's been there for a few years and they know it's bad but won't get rid of it because that would be wasteful.

If I see a good deal I'll grab a few more of whatever it is, but some people act like there will never be another good deal or that diced tomatoes are going to be discontinued or something! Crazy!
    Lisa
    Emma 11/02
    Adam 2/07
    Their hands may be small but their feelings are just as big as ours.

DebbieJ is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Some people clip the coupons and shop the sales and take all that stuff they got for next to nothing and donate it to the local food banks.

~ deb
    DS born at home 12/03
    Breastfeeding After Reduction is possible! www.bfar.org

http://www.bfar.org/members/fora/sty...onths-bfar.jpg

Were you shopping at Harris Teeter? I just did my first triple coupon foray and I was amazed at how much stuff was gone off the shelf by 10:00 AM. My neighbor said that the store manager told her that the trucks arrive later during triples too because of all the extra orders that the stores need to put in.

-Sonia
    Mommy to the M&M girls