maraki Guest

Default Bridal factory Wearhouse

I was hoping someone could provide some information on a bridal sotre I found online. The name's Bridal Factory Wearhouse and the store is located in Allentown, PA. The Web site claims they have designer gowns priced from $299-$699 and no higher. I was trying to find a list of designers but the site does not say what they carry. I was hoping soemone knew of the place and what type of (perhaps designers' names) gowns, including quality, they carry. Anyone know?
    I live in NYC, and I'm trying to find a quality gown at a decent price so if anyone can help I'd greatly appreicate it. You can e-mail me at [email protected].

Default RE: Bridal factory Wearhouse

I'd say our readers have been mixed on that place. Our spies say the deals are no great bargains; I think you could find similar things in/around NYC. Search the reader email archives on www.BridalBargainsBook.com or www.BridalGown.com for more.

best wishes,
    Alan & Denise Fields, Authors
    BRIDAL BARGAINS * BRIDALGOWN.COM * CYBERBRIDE *

porcelina Guest

I visited the Bridal Factory Wearhouse looking for a wider selection than I have been able to find in Bridal boutiques. They had very few dresses that I would consider (I was looking for a simple, sparsley adorned gown that I could wear in an informal beach ceremony) and I am size 8. They would not tell me the designer of one gown that I liked - and I think that they tend to sell the lower end designers (lots of Forever Your's lingerie straps) which is why they have the low prices. Overall I was not impressed and would only recommend it to girls with larger figures who have difficulty trying on sample sizes (since they had a good selection of larger sizes a larger girl could at least get some ideas on style and such.)
    Just my $0.02

maraki Guest

Thanks for the input--I really appreciate it. For now, I'll just try RK Bridal, and the Bridal Building here in NYC. I just hope I can find something within my budget. Thanks Again!