Affordable Dreams Guest

Default Main Event Bridal Shop Closing in Tampa Florida

Please be aware that the Main Event Bridal Shop in South Tampa Florida has closed it's doors on Tuesday Aug. 16th, 2001
    If you are a customer of this store and don't have your dress after paying for it deposit or in full. This applies to all dresses Bridal, maids etc.
    I am available to assist you in getting your dresses. Please email me @ [email protected] with your information and scan a copy of the original store receipt with all the dress information and payments made.
    I am committed to assisting brides - DBS stands behind me. Please get the word out.
    Sincerely,
    Christine Handle
    Affordable Dreams By Christine
    Authorised DBS Dealer.

PRINCESS_KIM Guest

Default RE: Main Event Bridal Shop Closing in Tampa Florida

Why do you need a copy of the receipt showing the cost of the dress? Shouldn't the dress manufacturer and style# be sufficient?

Affordable Dreams Guest

Default RE: Main Event Bridal Shop Closing in Tampa Florida

Good Morning Kim,
    DBS requires that I have an original sales receipt from the store or business that closed. It needs to be a clear copy. This way I am dealing with someone who actually purchased their dress or has put a deposit down. If I have no luck in finding the original order with the manufacturer. I will be ordering another dress for them at cost. Meaning to help the bride2be I am not taking a comission on that order as I feel the brides2be need someone to look after their best interests for a change. Anyone else that orders from me will get 20 to 40% off. I also offer other services in adittion to DBS. Such as invitations, accessories, gown preservations,veils etc. With discounts if the bride is a member of a list like this already a customer etc. I am a small business and scams are every where. Rules are Rules.
    Thanks for reading and contacting me. If I can be of assistance just ask me! Best wishes on your engagement.
    All my best Chrissy