Most of the postings on this sight I see are for east or west coast brides, so I thought the midwest should start speaking up. I'm having a wonderful experience with a bridal store in Reedsburg, Wisconsin, Brides N Belles. Currently, my dress and the bridesmaids dresses are on order there. When I went in to try on gowns they were great. I grabbed all the dresses I wanted to try on while they put them in an ample-sized fitting room. They were not pushy and even wouldn't comment on which one they liked best. All they said was your eyes lite-up when you tried this one on after I'd narrowed my choices down to 2 dresses. This past weekend the girls and I went to find bridesmaids dresses and once again great service. They let us try-on all the dresses we wanted and were readily available when we had questions and most importantly answered questions honestly and with real answers (we asked about alteration costs, comfort level when wearing a dress all day and colors). Another bonus is they do their own alterations and are very inexpensive. The prices on the dresses were also reasonable with a great selection. They have a sale gown area as well as regular priced with no pressure to buy in either place. I haven't finished the process yet, but I have no worries that everything will be taken care of. This place is well worth the drive! I live in Milwaukee and have been taking 2 1/2 hours to get there, but the peace of mind I'm getting is well worth it! Remember Brides N Belles in Wisconsin!

normandcliff