Thread: bridal salon

amberangel4u Guest

Default bridal salon

can anyone give me some feedback on LESTAN bridal salon in brooklyn, ny i plan to make an appt. next week, as they have a lot designers and styles that i like. thanks

laurenfromparkslope Guest

Default RE: bridal salon

Hi - I haven't been to lestan, but I thought I'd reccommend another store. If you're willing to drive to Clifton, New Jersey, there is a store called Bridals by Roma. their dresses are between $600 - $3,000. My impression was that they have their designers copy couture dresses, which is why they are less expensive. In addition, alterations are free. their website is bridalgownsbyroma.com

good luck!

Lauren

crew2800 Guest

Default RE: bridal salon - BEWARE of Lestans

I got my dress from Lestans in Brooklyn and I DO NOT recommend them. First, their service is extremely poor and their facility is dirty. The sales staff extremely rude. When I came in for my first fitting, it took them an hour to find my dress. The woman in charge of the store did not even offer to remove a black dirt mark that was on the dress when I pointed it out -- she just told me not to touch it or it will get worse-- I actually had to ask her have it removed. They did a horrible job altering my dress and, after three tries couldn't fix the bead work that they messed up. To top it all off, after I paid for my dress in full, they made me sign a release saying their alterations were to my liking and refused to give me my dress (after I paid for it) until I signed the release. Please save your self all of the aggravation and find a better place to buy your dress.