HGL Guest

Default RE: Seattle Area Shops

Jackie,

I am too just starting to look at dresses and am contacting all the people that I have known who have gotten married in the past couple of years who bought dresses here. I will gladly pass on any information that I get to you!

Tara

Karenn is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I got married in Seattle several years ago. At the time, Elaine's of Edmonds was considered one of the top stores, I think it still is. Almost all of my friends bought their dresses there with no problems.
    Personally, I did not like Bridal Images in Bellevue. I felt like I was in a used car dealership... "What will it take for you to walk out of here with a dress today?" & "I'll give you that price on the dress, but the offer is only good for the next 3 hours." Just left a bad taste in my mouth. I found my dress there, but I did not end up buying my dress there. I went and asked for the same deal at a shop I liked better and they gave it to me. The shop I used closed a few months after my wedding.

"I Do Bridal" designed my veil for me and I loved it.

HTH,
    Karen

HGL Guest

Karen,

I have heard good things about Elaine's and will be putting it on my list of places to head out to.

Thank you for the information.

Tara

kajdzij Guest

Default Seattle Area Shops

Are there any reputable shops in Seattle ( or let me know of the dishonest ones)? Has anyone used La Belle Mariee?

I found a Marisa gown I love and will probably use DBS. Anyone know of a good rep in the area?

Cheers!

Jackie