WOW!!!! I could not believe it when I walked into Weddings With Joy in Olympia WA. I made it two feet in when a sales person greeted me and told me that the racks were aranged in size order, the books of other dresses they carried were on the tables in the back, and if I needed any help to let her know. No pressure whats so ever, I even had time to have a good look at the brides maid dresses before I asked for help. At no time did Angela, the owner who was helping me, ever ask me to look at anything that I was not interested in. In the end, I decided on a dress by Mary's, (and found out that the store was no longer going to carry the line). I had tried on the dress at a store in Seattle, but was not very happy with the price, $880. The suggested retail for the dress was $620. Well in the end I paid the $620 and got 25% off the brides maid dresses and was called later with a confermation of order made and a date that my dress should arrive. After the most horrible experince at Davids Bridal, this was by far the best shopping experience I have ever had!!!! SO anyone in the South Puget Sound area needs to check out this shop!!