2KMOMMA Guest

Default Looking for bridal shops in Ventura Co. , Calif.

For my sister who is getting married next March and is starting to dress shop. She lives in 1000 Oaks. Any suggestions??? Thanks.
    K.L.

cath_b Guest

Default RE: Looking for bridal shops in Ventura Co. , Calif.

Here's what I did. I found a dress I liked in a magazine. I went to a bridal shop to try it on. When I decided I liked it, I went online and researched for online stores that carried the gown. I called about 3 online stores for qoutes and picked the best one not necessarily the cheapest one but best customer service. I was skeptical in ordering my gown online. It was a big purchase and plenty could go wrong between the time you order it to the time it is shipped to you. But I have nothing but good experiences with the online retailer that I picked.

This was what I did here in San Jose. As for actual bridal shops, I'd try the yellow pages. Here is what I came up with: C Cruz Clothing and Bridal (375 N Ventura Ave), Heart to Heart Bridal Boutique (2802 E Main St) and Unique Boutique (2833 E Main St # A). This boutique list is not a guarantee or recommendation, this is just what the yellow pages search came up with.

Hope this helps.