Tampa Bay brides, this is a nice shop. Great customer service, prices are good. They'll tell you who the designer is and everything. Free steaming and nice white bag too. Here's my story-- I tried on my dress there, knew that was the one I wanted, got the designer's name and style #, and went to order it from Netbride.com. Unfortunately, there was a delay for my particular style #(of course) from the manufacturer. (Lady Roi #8278) Netbride called me and told me it wouldn't get it to me in time although my wedding is not until January 22. Meaning there was no way I could order this dress in time, from any vendor. So I called Sherri, the owner of the Honey Pot, and she let me buy the sample dress I had tried on and gave me 10% off. She even stayed late so I could get there after work. If any of you ladies are interested in sample dresses, the Honey Pot has many on sale now (some 50% off!) since they are moving to another location nearby in November. The dress I bought is in great condition-- one loose thread is all I found. No makeup, rips, mystery stains, nothing like I've seen at other stores. They also have bridesmaid's dresses, flower girls, junior bridesmaids, and mother's dresses. And a little playhouse in the main room for the little ones. Check it out!