beccaland Guest

Default Need info. on www.LakeBridals.com in NC

Hi Ladies. I am thinking about ordering a replica of a designer dress on-line through Lake Bridals, but I'm nervous about ordering my wedding dress this way. Does anyone have any experience with this company?

isis8266 Guest

Default RE: Need info. on www.LakeBridals.com in NC

I was just wondering if you ever got any info from them, or happened to purchase from them. Thanks for the help:)

DCBride06 Guest

Hi, I was also wondering if anyone had any information about this bridal company because I was thinking about ordering a dress from them.

beccaland Guest

I didn't get any info on them, but I decided to take a chance and order from them anyways. I'm really happy with the results. I ordered Amy Michelson's "Soulmate" (retail- $3,200) and it cost me less than $500. I got it in less than 6 weeks and I only have to make a few minor adjustments to it. I dealt exclusively with Wendy and found her to be really professional, nice and easy to deal with. I posted a rave review on www.theknot.com. I think that some other ladies from that site decided to go through her too, so you might want to check there if you need more info. Good luck!!

beccaland Guest

I didn't get any info on them, but I decided to take a chance and order from them anyways. I'm really happy with the results. I ordered Amy Michelson's "Soulmate" (retail- $3,200) and it cost me less than $500. I got it in less than 6 weeks and I only have to make a few minor adjustments to it. I dealt exclusively with Wendy and found her to be really professional, nice and easy to deal with. I posted a rave review on www.theknot.com. I think that some other ladies from that site decided to go through her too, so you might want to check there if you need more info. Good luck!!

purplehaze Guest

>I didn't get any info on them, but I decided to take a chance
    >and order from them anyways. I'm really happy with the
    >results. I ordered Amy Michelson's "Soulmate" (retail-
    >$3,200) and it cost me less than $500. I got it in less than
    >6 weeks and I only have to make a few minor adjustments to it.
    > I dealt exclusively with Wendy and found her to be really
    >professional, nice and easy to deal with. I posted a rave
    >review on www.theknot.com. I think that some other ladies
    >from that site decided to go through her too, so you might
    >want to check there if you need more info. Good luck!!
    >
    >

Hi, Congratulations on finding your dress! Did you purchase the original or was it a knock off? Could you please describe the quality of the fabric, and the construction of the dress.
    Thanks

juliusbridal Guest

Why not try to visit our website at http://www.juliusbridal.com. Yes, satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. THank you.