discoredhd Guest

Default Has anyone used perfectbridal.com ?

They have the best price by far on my Casablanca dress, but I have no idea if they are reputable...has anyone used them? Many of the others suggested don't even carry it!

Thanks

Thumbs down Less than Perfect Bridal

I unfortunately did use Perfect bridal. They may have cheaper prices but you really pay the price later in the form of anger and anxiety over the lack of courtesy and respect their customer service offers. I purchased my gown in 09/02/08, and paid an extra 140 or so dollar Rush fee so I would get the dress in 8 weeks instead of 12. Well They originally told me i would get the dress 2nd week of november and now it turns out its the first week of december. I get married on 01/03/08. I need to have the dress fixed and I am pressed for time because of the holidays and the 2-3 weeks the seamstress needs. I got charged for a so called RUSH and for what?
    They will not return your calls even if you plead them to, they will only e-mail you. If you want to know the status of your order and call all you get is a voice mail. Their managers are never available to talk. No one can give me a specific date of delivery. It's a nightmare.

My advise based on my experience would be to pay the extra money and go local, at least you will have a place to go to and talk to people if you have a problem or questions. The money you save is really not worth the aggravation and risk of not getting your dress on time.

I hope this reaches you on time.

Mely

Default No

No never....