I went to Pearl's Place in Metairie, LA for my first go at trying on wedding dresses. The wedding is in about a year, so I have some time but I wanted to get an idea of what type of dress may look good on me. I went with a friend of mine and the woman there was so awful that I eventually left. They cut out all the names and sizes of the dresses (which the bridal bargains book says is illegal) and she continued to pressure me to "start my order" and then she would tell me the name of the dress. Finally, she said that she would give me the name of the dress so that I could show my mom who lives out of state, but then she said, "I know what you are trying to do. Get the name from me and then find it on the internet. I know your game." I simply just wanted to be able to get a name so that my mom could see a picture of it online. This woman was so pushy and then she insisted I give her two phone numbers. (I had given her my work number) and she said that they were "required" to have my cell phone number. I told her that the work number was sufficient and then she said that she wouldn't give me the name of the dress until she had another phone number. I said that it wasn't worth all of that and I left with her saying behind me, "you don't have to get offended!" Enough is enough. They are awful there. Even the staff were bickering with each other. Talk about dodgy! DO NOT GO THERE!