I just wanted to share the wonderful experience I had at David's Bridal in Charleston, WV. After reading your book and some of the posts made online regarding David's, I was VERY nervous about going there yesterday to look for bridal gowns. I had been flipping through the magazines and fell in love with a gown from David's collection. I called yesterday and made an appointment for 2:00 and my mother and I went; we showed up about a half an hour early and was greeted at the door; I explained that I had an appointment at 2:00 and that we were going to take a look around while we were waiting. The ladies were very friendly and we extremely nice with the requests that I had. I tried on the dress I had picked out in the magazine and did not have to try on anything further as there was no doubt that this was the dress. Although she did show me accessories, there was no pressure to buy anything that I did not want. They ordered my dress, which was on sale and I was on my way. After I left I felt a huge sense of relief that the first step and probably the biggest decision was done...now onto the fitting!