Thread: Online Gowns

magnolia Guest

Default Online Gowns

I purchased 4 Jessica McClintock bridesmaids gowns from Pearl's Place-- they retailed for $160 and the cost to me was $97 each! The dresses came in about three weeks and were perfect While I was deciding on briedsmaids gowns they were very prompt in providing me with pricing, sizing informatio, and delivery dates. I can't recomend them highly enough. They were also the least expensive of the on-line retailers. . I can't say enough good things about Pearl's Place.

lisalisa Guest

Default RE: Online Gowns

I want to echo your praise of Pearl's Place. They were just wonderful and I saved a lot on my wedding. But their service was so ahead of my local store also. Sent size charts, info and all so quickly. I also cannot recommend then highly enough.

annascott Guest

Default RE: Online Gowns

I, too, ordered my gown from Pearl's back about 2 years ago. And I didn't get married until November 25, 2000.

I told Fred in September that I really liked a certain Paloma Blanca gown that he could sell me. It was discontinued the following December, but he e-mailed to tell me that in November. Let me add that the gown wasn't advertised and he just took my description to find the gown, style number, and a sketch to make me more comfortable that he had found the right gown.

I ordered my headpiece and gown from Fred and saved about $1000 and made a sincerely good friend in Fred. My now husband and I will definitely be stopping by next time we're down that way.

Fred is the best!

Melanie & Michael
    http://www.melanie-michael.com
    (check out my gown on our site)