ljtex Guest

Default DBS/purchasing online

I have seen several dresses that I tried on locally on DBS and other sites. While I love the notion of being able to save money by ordering this way, I am not entirely comfortable with some issues, like getting dresses on time, the quality of the gowns, what happens if there is a problem. If anyone has ordered from DBS or other sites please share your experience good or bad and any tips that would help. I am getting married Feb 2001.

magnolia Guest

Default RE: DBS/purchasing online

I think the key is to buy from a recommended on-line store. A friend purchased her wedding gown from RK Bridals at a fraction of the price-- and it arrived in 3 weeks (!!!) versus the 5 months that the bridal salon said it would take. I've worked through RK Bridal and Pearl's Place. I feel they/re totally trustworthy...

M

lisalisa Guest

Let me also echo the sentiments when it comes to Pearl's Place. I was totally satisfied with the service and the price from their site and their store. Excellent delivery and help.

They were also able to add an additional bridesmaid to my party who was pregnant and then decided later to be a bridesmaid, with little effort. I was very pleased.

juliana kinal Guest

I highly recommend bridesave.com, if they have the dress you need. Their price for my dress was almost half of what the boutique price was and much less than any other discount place quote. The dress arrived in three and a half months, two weeks before the guaranteed arrival date. It was inspected in TX (bridesave.com's location), folded nicely, wrapped in plastic and then in tissue paper, with a bridal bag and a lovely card from the staff of bridesave. Please try them!