Thread: bridesave.com

juliana kinal Guest

Default bridesave.com

I cannot rave enough about bridesave.com. Efficient, pleasant customer service, great price and top-notch delivery of my dress. I was wary of the whole internet ordering thing, but am so glad I took the chance!

Vanessa Guest

Default RE: bridesave.com

My sister bought her wedding gown from bridesave.com. She and her now husband planned the wedding in four months in order to move to their new home.

Tori didn't order her gown until early June. The woman at bridesave.com replied to her e-mails promptly and was warm and courteous. Not only did she ensure that the gown arrived before the end of June (Tori needed to have the gown altered before she went to Italy for six weeks of summer school), she promised to get another dress if Tori's preferred dress didn't arrive in time.

The dress arrived in plenty of time, and it looked perfect. In a world where customer service seems to be considered "optional" too much of the time, bridesave.com is a godsend.

-Vanessa

Threnody Guest

I am so glad to hear some feedback from happy bridesave customers. I want to order my gown through them, and went to a local full service salon last week. I was stunned to find that my $491 bridesave dress was $700 there. I could get my dress, hat (it's specifically coordinated with the dress), and my shoes for $691!! I have one more place I want to look, but unless something really knocks my socks off, I'm going to them!

-Rachel

khhicks Guest

I wanted to share my bridesave experience with you all.
    I cannot rave enough about them! I found my dress in a dress shop for $625.95 plus tax and shipping. I found the exact same dress on bridesave.com for $317 no tax and included shipping.
    The dress shop said it would take approx. 12 - 16 weeks to order the dress. Bridesave quoted 14-16 weeks. I dedided to order from Bridesave. I placed my order on 3/14/01 and the dress was delivered to my door in perfect condition, exactly what I ordered
    4/12/01. Less than 1 month! They had provided a guarenteed delivery date of 4/48/01 and they were early! Also their customer service and response to emails what very good and fast.
    I highly recommend Bridesave.com. Just goes to show how much the shops can mark up their dresses.

-Ki