MyAlana Guest

Default Pearl's Place is fabulous

What can I say about Pearl's Place? I cannot praise them enough. I had a very rush wedding, plans changed and here is my bridesmaids (in two weeks) and now my gown in 3 weeks. All from top designers and at great prices. However, I did not need a great price that much but service. I live in the Miami area and most of the stores just laughed at me when I tried to do my "quick" wedding. All that I was advised was to get some "used" gown that was in a store. I have my "perfect dream gown" new from Pearl's. I think Elaine, Courtney and Fred are the very best and my thanks to them.

Alana

bobb Guest

Default RE: Pearl's Place is fabulous

Thank you..thank you...thank you...Pearl's Place gave me a quote on the dress I want, but I've been nervouse because Courntey told me that I should order soon because in September some dresses will be cut and others prices may go up. I don't need my dress until next summer. I hate high pressure sales tatics and quite frankly, that's what I felt I was getting. My fiance told me to just order it and have it sooner than later. I'm thrilled to hear a good report about them.

seline Guest

I had an good experience with Pearl's. My friends all purchased their gowns from the store also. I do know that the bridal stylers change lines two times a year and perhaps this was near that period which I think is in September and March or April, I think. But they are a very honest store.

Seline

Amie Guest

I throw my support behind them as well. The customer service was a non-issue when I saved $500 on my dress.

seline Guest

I totally agree, their service is the best and their delivery is even better.

annascott Guest

I, too, ordered my gown from Pearl's back about 2 years ago. And I didn't get married until November 25, 2000.

I told Fred in September that I really liked a certain Paloma Blanca gown that he could sell me. It was discontinued the following December, but he e-mailed to tell me that in November. Let me add that the gown wasn't advertised and he just took my description to find the gown, style number, and a sketch to make me more comfortable that he had found the right gown.

I ordered my headpiece and gown from Fred and saved about $1000 and made a sincerely good friend in Fred. My now husband and I will definitely be stopping by next time we're down that way.

Fred is the best!

Melanie & Michael
    http://www.melanie-michael.com
    (check out my gown on our site)