boxingtily Guest

Default Unusual Celtic Gowns

While I only ordered a tiara from this designer, I have to say her Celtic gowns are absolutely beautiful. Very different, and the designer is truly a gem. I was nervous about ordering from a smal company in England, but Debi( the designer) promptly answered my e-mails and my order arrived in perfect order. The company name is Gothik Designs, and her web address is www.GothikDesigns.com. Even though she is an ocean away, she was by far the most accomadating of all the service providers I have used. Her dresses start at about 500 pounds sterling which translates to roughly $950 U.S. Best of all, each dress is custom made so should require very little in the way of alterations AND she can customize your dress i.e. different color, embroidery etc. She may be the best kept secret on the web.
    A very happy customer......Cidnie MacNamee

godiva Guest

Default RE: Unusual Celtic Gowns

Actually, Debi (Gothik Designs) has never had a .com site. Her website is

www.gothikdesigns.co.uk

Debi Lysaght
    Gothik Designs--Celtic & Mediaeval Bridalwear
    17 Berkeley Mount, Leeds LS8 3RN
    Tel. 0113 2407519

Cidnie--I'm definitely leaning toward having Debi make one of her beautiful creations for me--if I still have time, that is <biting fingernails>. I'm having a hell of a time finding my dream gown around here. And I must say, Debi's been incredibly prompt in answering e-mails and inquiries--she seems like a real peach.

--Joey C.

;-D

boxingtily Guest

Default RE: Unusual Celtic Gowns

You were right about the address. I had her bookmarked so I wasn't typing in the address.

Debi just sent me an e-mail thanking me for passing on her name.What a gem! She makes me want to do the wedding all over just so I can do business with her again! ;)

Boxingtilly