leafyalice Guest

Default Bridesave.com & Pearl's Place

I began planning for my August wedding in May of the same year, and thought I'd never have enough time to order my Maggie Sottero dress. I talked to Bridesave.com, who advised me they could have it to me by the end of July. Even though that was cutting things close, I agreed, since I couldn't find my dress elsewhere. Amazingly enough, my dress arrived in the middle of June! The best part, though, was the way we were treated throughout the buying process. Brides and moms of brides are often a little skittish, and certainly stressed out, but eveyone we spoke with answered all our questions willingly, and provided us with such good service that even my mother was happy. When my dress shipped, I recieved an email confirmation of it, and when I emailed them after the wedding to say how much I appreciated their service, I recieved a cordial reply. I write this because Bridesave.com was fantastic, but also because my sister used Pearl's Place when she got married, and the people there were rude and unhelpful from the first day she called. One could suppose they had a bad day, but by the time the fiasco was over, my mother, sister and I had all spoken to both Elaine and Courtney and had never been treated courteously. In all fairness, they fixed the mistake monetarily (grudgingly), but the treatment we recieved there was so absolutely different than the treatment we recieved from Bridesave.com.

lisarab Guest

Default RE: Bridesave.com & Pearl's Place

I guess different poeple have different reactions from stores. I was treated so very rudely by Bridesave, but wonderfully by Pearl's. It all depends. Bridesave could not get my gown and then did not carry the bridesmaid line in chose. I received wonderful service and attention from Pearl's and would not suggest that any bride deal with Bridesave.

Just my opinion. They also do not have in their selections any of the better designer lines.

Lithofacies Guest

Default RE: Bridesave.com & Pearl's Place

I am not having a good experience with Bridesave.com. Attempting to get bridesmaids dresses. Delivery dates have moved 3 months back. Phone calls/emails not returned. Rude service agents. NOT RECOMMENDED>