swissskincare Guest

Default Has anyone used Discount Bridal Services to purchase attire for their wedding??

strunggrl Guest

Default RE: Has anyone used Discount Bridal Services to purchase attire for their wedding??

I am desperate to find out the same thing. I have checked the better business and have only found 2 complaints.... but any other info would be so grateful

Lithofacies Guest

Default RE: Has anyone used Discount Bridal Services to purchase attire for their wedding??

I ordered a Watters & Watters dress during the summer. The gal was based out of Virginia, I believe. They're the real deal. -Jennifer

yitlan Guest

I was a very happy customer turned dealer. I received my dress in beautiful condition well under the quoted delivery date.

[link:www.cafewed.com|Cafe Wed - Tasteful Wedding Finds]
    An Authorized DBS Rep

[link:www.sign2speak.com|Sign2Speak - Helping Babies Sign Before They Can Speak]

affordabledreams Guest

message removed Chrissy

affordabledreams Guest

message removed. Chrissy