Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Quote Originally Posted by ihmurria View Post
    Has anyone dealt with happy_88888 from ebay? Their rating seems decent but I was hoping some (awesome) person from here had dealt with them and could share their experience
    So in other news, I ended up ordering my dress online from this seller and I'm *VERY* happy with how it turned out. Some of the beading on the top is a bit different than the name-brand version of it but they also put in a laceup back instead of a zipper for me (zipper being standard for that dress) free of charge. Took just under a month from ordering it to receiving it, for a whopping $225 Canadian, including shipping & handling (the dress retails for $1000 plus taxes in local shops)

Now I'm toying with the idea of changing my bridesmaid's dresses style to one that this seller carries (was originally going to have corset-style tops made by my future sister-in-law), I just need to make up my mind heh...

Hi There! Congrats on you purchase! I was wondering, do you have any pictures, or closeups of the bodice or detailing? I am looking at ordering a dress from Little Coral, 1K00, or your seller. Trying to look at the quality details... Thanks so much! Sarah

So in other news, I ended up ordering my dress online from this seller and I'm *VERY* happy with how it turned out. Some of the beading on the top is a bit different than the name-brand version of it but they also put in a laceup back instead of a zipper for me (zipper being standard for that dress) free of charge. Took just under a month from ordering it to receiving it, for a whopping $225 Canadian, including shipping & handling (the dress retails for $1000 plus taxes in local shops)

Now I'm toying with the idea of changing my bridesmaid's dresses style to one that this seller carries (was originally going to have corset-style tops made by my future sister-in-law), I just need to make up my mind heh...

Quote Originally Posted by smiley_at_slu View Post
    Hi There! Congrats on you purchase! I was wondering, do you have any pictures, or closeups of the bodice or detailing? I am looking at ordering a dress from Little Coral, 1K00, or your seller. Trying to look at the quality details... Thanks so much! Sarah
    Unfortunately I don't, my digital camera busted shortly before I got the dress so I have a few very low-quality cell phone pictures but that's about it. The bodice is a touch different than in the picture (mostly the applique has more white than pictured) and the beading in some spots (mostly just the sleeves) is a bit lower-quality work than with the brandname dress. I wasn't too concerned over that though, I figured most people wouldn't be staring at my sleeves on my wedding day, heehee...

I was really quite impressed with this ebay seller (what with possibly getting bridesmaid dresses from them now), especially with how fast it arrived here - but it is of course up to you who you choose to order from. I happened to have a very good and satisfying experience with this person is all

Question quickgowns.com

Has anyone used quickgowns.com? They appear to be an american company with great prices. What's the deal?

Cool Xycouture?

Has anyone used the dress company XYCOUTURE in China? They seem reputable but I have not read any reviews. They also accept moneybookers.com for payment- is that the same as paypal? I'm a bit confused lol. This is for my 4 bridesmaids dresses- I have my gown already. They are charging $57 + $35 shipping for a strapless floor-length black gown. Very Reasonable! Any ideas/ input?

Default Outcome?

I was really quite impressed with this ebay seller (what with possibly getting bridesmaid dresses from them now), especially with how fast it arrived here - but it is of course up to you who you choose to order from. I happened to have a very good and satisfying experience with this person is all
    I was wondering if you ended up ordering the bridesmaid dresses from them as well? If so, were you happy with them?

I also purchased from ebay.com a seller named victory-yuyang

I couldn't be more thrilled at my dress, everything went off without a hitch. I purchased the dress and paid $10 to get my measurements done professionally. I even changed the back from zipper to lace up, the neckline from sweetheart to straight and the sash a color to match our colors. These changes were all done at no charge.
    The dress cost me $99.00 with free shipping.
    I got it today and tried it on--no alterations need to be made it is absolutely 100% perfection to the letter of what I wanted I have no complaints!!!!!

I cried the moment I saw it and tried it on- now it feels like I am really getting married

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13