Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default RE: Another China Gown store found

I have seen them on ebay before , but I had not seen their homepage before. They sell much more then dresses so when reviewing their feedback make sure to look at the dress feedback and not just the trinket feedback as they can be very different. I recall going through their feedback one night and I think that they had some nasty words for anyone who gave them a bad report for a while. They kept calling customers bad ebayers who complained, but please go back and douple cheack as that would have been just one employee and could be a resolved issue by now. I have not yet run into anyone who has ordered from then yet.

macdqt1 Guest

to be honest with u I have been working with ebay for a long time and I really don't like ordering frm China... the quality is not the same the finish is always cheap and something could always happen on the way... ur better off ordering from a store in the states and that way u don't have that worry.

melanie1973 Guest

Default Another China Gown store found

Has anyone ever heard on www.kanacca.com?
    I found them on Ebay and the have a site as well.
    They sell the more or less the same gowns as 1k00.com
    same low prices. Has anyone heard of them ordered from them??
    Anything?
    Thanks~
    Melanie

Could you give us some more information about what you do with them? Have you seen that comapanies work or any other specific companies? I have heard some good reports about some companies on another site. Perhaps it is just the companies you have worked with??? How many different companies have products have you seen? Most wedding dresses from big name designers are made there anyway.

Melanie, What did you end up doing for a dress? Did you order from them or another ebay company?

jinjguo Guest

i have orderde some bridal gown from kanacca.com, and i think it's cheap and look so beautiful.

jinjguo Guest

i have orderde some bridal gown from kanacca.com, and i think it's cheap and look so beautiful.

jinjguo Guest

Kanacca online shopping mall offers bridal gowns and wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, flower girl dresses, prom dresses, evening dresses.www.kanacca.com

>i have orderde some bridal gown from kanacca.com, and i think
    >it's cheap and look so beautiful.

Kanacca's feedback had been very inconsistent over the period of time I have been following them. I have seen them get nasty with any bride who leaves bad feedback. Their selection is usually good, but I am not sure that their quality has been established among brides on this end as of yet.

I am also wondering about the last poster. The syntax of the writing is a bit of a red flag here.

psalm1283 Guest

Default RE: kanacca.com

I am seriously wanting to get my bridesmaid dresses from this site called www.kanacca.com---- but I have been trying to find anyone that has had any personal experiance with them. Has anyone had any experiance buying dresses through this website? If so, please let me know your opionion! I really need to make sure i do the right thing.

thanks a lot!!!
    ~Charity

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast