Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default RE: kanacca.com

Have you tried contacting other buyers through ebay? Maybe you could ask them to post here???

chuapet Guest

I'm also looking to buy a Kanacca dress, as they have the specific dresses I'm looking for and have estimated the lowest price. I'm a little concerned because they said they only use one layer of satin (rather than fusing more than one layer together) and didn't know what I meant by "lining". The dress I tried on in the store has a very thick, luxurious feel to it. Without that, i don't think it would be that successful. Anyway, I've emailed several past buyers to share their experience. Specifically
    - Was the material high quality (thick, heavy, satin)?
    - How was the workmanship?
    - Was it well lined?
    - How well did it fit to your specifications?
    - Did you need any modification?
    - Did it arrive within a month of ordering?
    I'll let you know if anyone responds!

Heather

Looking forward to hearing what you find out!

chuapet Guest

I've gotten 4 responses from ebay buyers so far. All have been really good. They all say the material is high quality and workmanship is quite good as well. All loved their gowns and received within promised time (usually about 4-6 weeks). The only remotely negative comments (e.g., length and zipper) sound pretty minor. All of them seem pleased with the deal and recommend Kanacca. Their reponses are pasted below for your reference. I found it very comforting.

I already ordered with China-EKT to do a knock-off of a very elaborate Priscilla of Boston gown. It was so cheap (and risky due to design) that I was considering using Kanacca to do a simple elegant back-up dress. At their prices, you can't beat it. Also, FYI - Bridal Bargains latest publication just came out last month and cited these China dress makers - i'm worried that it might help to drive up awareness, demand, and prices, so i'm thinking of ordering now instead of waiting like I had planned.

Hope this helps!

Hi! Yeah, I bought the dress in September and it came about a month and a half later. But they can probably make it in an even shorter time if needed. I found the material to be good quality. The satin was heavy and smooth and the workmanship quite good as well. The only thing that I'll need to change about the dress is the zipper, it's not a very high quality one, so it gets stuck easily. Otherwise the size is exactly like I wanted and I don't need to make any alterations. I do recommend the shop, they are very friendly and helpful. Best wishes,
    Hi I hope you are for real but here goes anyway. The dress is very beautiful and it is heavy satin. The dress was made to the specifications but the length is way too long (we have to have it altered only at the hem). We asked before we bid if the dress would be here by the 20th November, which gave them 6 weeks and it arrived on the day. I did email them as my daughter was getting quite anxious and they did not answer me the first time but answered when they had posted the dress. I have two daughters getting married and the other one bought her dress from somethingspark and it arrived quicker and also came with gloves and a veil which we were not expecting. Hope this helps
    I can understand that. I was alittle nervous too. The dress came within a month actually alittle early. The dress is GREAT. I just can't see how they do it would buy from them again. I had bought my step daughter a dress at David's Bridal last year and I wish I had known about Kanacca then this dress was just as great as the expensive one from David's Bridal.
    Yes the dress was made and delivered very quickly. The detail was amazing and the fabric was really good quality. My measurments from the time I ordered until now have changed a little due to some weight loss, but other than some small changes the dress fit great. I would recommend Kanacca very highly, gorgeous dress for a great price! Almost embaressing to tell people how much I paid!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2