Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    christinarenee Guest

Default Help! Need info on leephilipbridals.com!

I would like to order my dress (mori lee) from this website. I have received an excellent quote, along with a legitimate contract. Has anyone had any experience ordering from them? Please let me know! Thanks

trimble_31 Guest

Default RE: Help! Need info on leephilipbridals.com!

Hi!

I just ordered my dress about two weeks ago from lee philip, and even though I obviously don't have my dress yet, I've been very pleased with Stacey, the owner. The dress that I was buying was from Maggie Sottero,and was going to be discontinued on October 15th She called me and left me a voicemail to make sure that I got my dress order in before it was discontinued, because she told me that Maggie Sottero was very picky about their discontinue dates. It was something that she didn't have to do, and I felt that she actually cared that I got my order in for the dress I wanted before it went out.

That's all I know so far, I'll have to wait and see when my dress comes in!

christinarenee Guest

Hey, thanks for the info on your order. I actually did end up ordering my dress from her too. Before I ordered, I had my bro-in-law (who's an attorney) look at the contract and he said it was legitimate with no real concerns. I also called my credit card company to see if I could dispute the charge if the dress wasn't what I ordered, etc., and they definitely are in support of that. So, I figured that with this safety net and the fact that she has responded to my questions and confirmed my order sooner than she said it would... I took the chance too! Customer service + the price deserves a little respect...at least I am hoping. :)

We will have to compare our final results when we get them. :) I am expecting mine around Valentine's Day 2007.

Stay tuned....

jinjguo Guest

Hi all, I was looking at www.kanacca.com. And some of those dresses are just beautiful!! I already found 3 I really like. I was just wondering if anyone has bought one of these "china dresses" I also sent an email to find out the price of a dress I want made. I can't wait to see what the price would be...I'm just a little weary of the cheap prices and wonder if the work is cheap or the material is cheap as well. I guess for those prices it's a risk but I think it's worth it.
    Any help would be great! Are there other companies like this??
    Thanks,
    Jinjguo

eva31 Guest

hi to all brides ging to order my dress from lee philip bridals can
    any one tell me did they recive their dress. just worried about what to do:)

christinarenee Guest

I received my dress! And it is awesome. It arrived over one month early (it was due 2/14/07 and I got it 1/4/07). My mom and I went over the dress with a fine tooth comb and didn't see any real problems....only a few threads. All beading was in great condition, along with all the hems, etc. Plus there were no snags in the satin. I'm so happy that I took the chance from leephilipbridals. :)

I honestly can't believe that I saved over half of the cost by going through them... I highly recommend! Thanks Stacy!

christina

eva31 Guest

eva here mine is due on the 21 april so fingers crossed best of luck on your big day
    eva:D

mustangtiff21 Guest

Hello. I was wondering how the pricing is with this company for Maggie Dresses? Is it worth it? My budget is not that much for a dress, seeing that I order from a China company and am now trying to get my money back. Thanks!

eva31 Guest

hi i found stacey the owmer brill to deal with.all my friends are after ordering with her also. my dress is less than half the price the shop wanted.delivery is due in april

tanny Guest

I am thinking of using them as well. Has anyone ordered or received a dress from them lately.

Thanks,Tanya

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast