age444 Guest

Default Ebay China Gowns

I am new to the board, and was wondering if anybody had any good references to any of the China ebay stores. It is very hard to pick the right one, so I just wanted to get some feedback.

blondelectual Guest

Default RE: Ebay China Gowns

Hi,

I ordered mine from Julius Bridal. They make the dresses in China but the company owners are in the US.

You can see their website at www.juliusbridal.com and there is a very large JB thread on Wedding Channel that I read for about 5 months until I decided to go with them. The thread is under Dream Gowns.

I have nothing but great things to say about them. The customer service is incredible.

They can make any dress for you and to your measurements and you can still return it for a full refund if you are not satisfied. BUT they will work with you to make sure that you are.

My dress was new for them (it's not in their catalog) and there were mistakes. I emailed them and 30 minutes later they called me back and offered to remake my dress for free and quickly to correct the errors. I don't even have to return the first dress.

The fabric and the worksmanship on my dress was incredible. It felt the same way that the original dress felt which was $3200.

I will recommend Julius Bridal to anybody.

I hope this helps.
    jc