Thread: Craft section

wonderbride Guest

Default Craft section

As you know, the cheapest weddings are often the most creative one... I have decided to start way ahead (full year) with the decorations, favors, etc... because I am making everything. I would really like to see a Craft Section on this site where we could exchange ideas and tips on how to make that day even more special!
    Just an idea :-P

Serepta Guest

Default RE: Craft section

I've found a lot of info about wedding crafts, as I too am doing a lot of crafty stuff to save cost and to personalize my wedding. Here are some really great craft websites:

www.michaels.com - craft store website with information about craft supplies sold at their store, as well as a ton of do-it-yourself project instructions.

www.joann.com - not really a lot of wedding items, but lots of information about craft supplies they sell and some general project ideas.

www.wedcraft.com - a great starting place to browse through - lots of craft ideas with do-it-yourself instructions, plus links to other wedding craft related websites.

http://www.allcrafts.net/wedding.htm - lots of links to articles and instructions about wedding crafts.

Also, the books Handcrafted Weddings and Veiled In Beauty, both published by creative publishing international - have been very helpful to me.

Default Craft supply websites

I have also found great craft supply websites.

www.efavormart.com: ribbons, silk roses, etc - cheap

www.savoncrafts.com: styrofoam balls, green tape, all floral supplies, vases