cyndiconrow Guest

Default Help for adoptive parents?

Many of us who adopt, especially from overseas, start with babies that are 6-9 months old. How about a listing of what we'll need to start out with?

medicmer Guest

Default RE: Help for adoptive parents?

I'm in the same boat! A new baby due to arrive from Korea and I didn't have the foggiest idea what size clothes, what toys are appropriate, either bouncer seats or swings, plus add all the uncertainty of being a new mother. Please help us out, Denise and Alan. Perhaps lists of appropriate clothes, toys, swings/seats for 6/9/12 months old (probably by weight?).

chinamom Guest

Yes, yes, yes, I agree!
    We are adopting a baby from China and are guessing she will be around 9 months old when we bring her home. It's hard to know what will apply to us when shopping.

Melanie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Just butting in, you might want to post this question in one of the other boards for some of us mommies of babies in that age group. I'm sure you'll get more advice than you want (without waiting for the next edition of BB to come out)! =)

Mommy to Jonah
    Boy - 10 years, Girl - 6 Years Old!, (What am I still doing here?! LOL) Dog - Eternal Puppy , Me - Done .