Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default RE: Fields! Have a Book Suggestion -

Oh, I didn't mean to RELY on that (because they usually only have 1 or 2). I just wanted to mention as an FYI that if you got in a jam, to let people know that there might be some on board. I certainly wouldn't want to rely on the airplane having the right one!

One advantage to cloth diapers (which I'm experimenting with right now) is that with a plastic cover almost ANYTHING can be a diaper in a pinch. ;-) Over on the ParentsPlace diapering board people have talked about using dishtowels and sweatshirts in a pinch, LOL! :)
    Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)

Default RE: Fields! Have a Book Suggestion - "How to travel with a new baby"

Another area of interest: What to do if you are travelling to a big city where rental cars aren't much of an option (i.e. NYC). How do you get from the airport to the hotel? (Install your car seat in a cab?)

Also, perhaps in the Toddler Bargains Book you could include a section on family-friendly destinations in general and specific resorts/hotels that have activities for kids.

Mommy to Justin (13 years) & Ashlyn (8 years)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2