flagger Guest

Default How about expanding on baby friendly establishments?

Just thought it would be nice to read about baby friendly establishments. Of course, with the economy they might be gone the moment the book went to press.

I know BRU has the "mother" rooms, but wonder if other places have lounges like that. Or maybe a mention of those with the wall hanging diaper-changer table, not as universal as I had thought. Weird the things you notice after the pregnancy.

Was funny to see one at the AMC theatre near here. The last place I would take a baby is the movie theatre. (Just a pet peeve of a heretofore non-parent.)

Also maybe in the Et Cetera section, a listing of resources for SAHDs. We are a minority, but we are growing. ;)

Default RE: How about expanding on baby friendly establishments?

Hi!

Thanks for using our message boards. Good suggestion. We'll see if we can squeeze that into our next edition. The only problem we see: often, with the exception of big department stores, every store and shop is different. We'll see what we can do for you SAHD's. Haven't heard of anything specific. Maybe you'll have to take the lead!

best wishes,

alan and denise fields
    authors, BABY BARGAINS