Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    newmommah2004 Guest

Default RE: Other non-"Average" Maternity Clothes

I'm barely 5'1" and the only place I could find pants without having to alter them were OLD NAVY!! My whole maternity wardrobe was practically all Old Navy, I love them plus if you go often enough, the prices drop very quickly so you can get a price adjustment. And they give you free shipping and returns for maternity shopping.

Gotta get the Short or Ankle length pants of course. Don't know what I would have done without them.

proggoddess Guest

Default RE: Petite Maternity Clothes

I am 5'1" and I had the same problem. Motherhood Maternity was where I bought most of my stuff. I did buy some knit pants at Target, but I am sewing-savvy enough to hand stitch the hem up. Had to take the pants up 4 inches!

I did not know that Old Navy had maternity clothes! Wish I had, back then. Would have saved me some time!

tinkerbell1217 Guest

I have had excellent luck with Gap and Mimi. I am only 5'2" and a little heavy pre PG also, so it isn't easy finding size 14, sometimes 16 in maternity. I am often between sizes. MHood runs small as far as I am concerned, but even though Babystyle runs small with some things, I did find them to be good too and the quality is pretty good. My favorite remains Gap!

Kelly

Being only 5' tall and very small framed it was also very hard for me to find pants that would fit well on me. I ended up wearing a lot of capris from Motherhood Maternity. They fit quite well and was very comfortable. I also ordered a lot of clothes online from the Gap. The great thing is that they give you free shipping if you spend over certain amount and then you can always return items that don't fit at the store. I didn't know about Old Navy. I recently just saw that they carry maternity clothes at the stores now. It's great!

Carolyn

Mom to Matthew 7/19/03

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2