Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    jmofarrill Guest

Default RE: Posts disappearing

I do have the "keep me logged in" option on, so the system shouldn't be trying to sign me out. Most times after seeing that my message did not post, I can go back to the previous page and my message will still be on the screen where I typed it, but other times it's gone. It isn't always the long messages, either. Today, it took three trys in a row to get one of my messages to post to a thread. Very frustrating. I work off of several computers, and I have duplicated this bug at all of them - PC and Apple alike.

Hi folks. We will ask the tech guys at the software company that wrote the board script if they can look into this. Not sure why it is happening. We do apologize and will try to get it fixed.

--
    Alan & Denise Fields, authors
    BABY BARGAINS * BABY 411 * TODDLER BARGAINS * BRIDAL BARGAINS * CYBERBRIDE * YOUR NEW HOUSE
    Web: www.windsorpeak.com.
    Email: [email protected]
    Phone: 303-442-8792
    Address: Windsor Peak Press, 436 Pine Street, Boulder, CO 80302

--
    The readers speak! Check out our new message boards for our books at:
    http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php

--
    We have a brand new book for parents! It's called Baby 411---think of it as the ultimate FAQ for new moms and dads! Check it out here: http://www.Baby411.com

Okay, we've got a fix for this. We are upgrading the boards to a later version of the software that will fix this bug! So, the disappearing posts should not be a problem.

Once we upgrade this (by Thursday March 4), clear out your cookies for this board and that should fix the problem!

Alan & Denise

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2