Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Feedback

redhookmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: Feedback

When I first visit this board I remember wondering about the ratings. I cuncluded that a bad rating meant that the person continually gave advice about baby products that turned out to be bad. For example: I bought the XYZ stoller and it was just awesome, and it turns out that another person figured out it was not so great. Silly me.
    Molly
    pack of kids ranging from age 1 to age 13

Default RE: Feedback

Thanks for all the feedback about the board feedback system! We do appreciate all the comments.

Just an FYI: the software we use for the boards is an off-the-shelf script by a DCScripts. So, we are at the mercy of their programmers regarding how the boards function (that is, what features are, how they work, etc). We agree---we would love the feedback system to be improved over what it is now.

Of course, we could always use an entire new software program for the boards, but that would be very difficult (major change, importing old threads, etc).

Good news: DCScripts does have a "suggestions forum" where they take feedback from users about what new features folks would like. If folks have a second, can you post a specific suggestion on how you'd like the feedback section to work here:

http://www.dcscripts.com/dc/dcboard....opics&forum=54

We will also email the programmers as well with this idea.

Thanks again,
    Alan & Denise

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2