stella is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Another snug tuck problem

"Squeeker" is Jeanne Barajas, who manufactures and sells snug tuck pillows. She is STILL posting in the toddler bedrooms forum about her product and pretending to be an uninterested party.

It is really making me angry as she was warned several weeks/months ago that she needed to disclose her status as a VENDOR instead of acting like a parent giving advice.

Would you mind addressing this?

Default RE: Another snug tuck problem

I have to agree that this seems very deceptive.
    Mom to R and R

jubilee Guest

I was thinking it was the same problem again too! And did you know that on her website she links to the Baby Bargains Toddler Bedrooms forum calling it positive testimonial? And it's really her praising her own product! I probably would have been interested in her product, but I don't like her character- so I'll never buy it now!

kelly ann is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Please someone address this! About a month or two ago, I had posted on one of the "outing" threads previously and then received an email from her explaining her actions. I did not appreciate receiving an email from a vendor since it still felt like a solicitation. It really is too bad she continues to market to us in this way. I was just thinking about what I would use for bed rails in a couple of months, but I don't see myself ever giving her my business now.

stella is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I got the email from her as well - and that's how I know who she is! She stated in the email that she didn't want to offend anyone, she just genuinely believed that her product was so great and she was trying to support her kids as a WAHM.

That's why I think her actions now are so bad.. She KNOWS what the rules are and is trying to get around them by deception.

The problem for her is that now I don't believe a darn thing about snug tuck pillows because I don't know whether they are real posts. For all I know it could be her and her friends posting reviews.

What a shame this is happening. I purchased a pillow from Snug Tuck months and months ago (before any of this) and have been very happy with it and her customer service. It's too bad if it is the case that she is not abiding by community standards.
    Lisa
    Mama to Jack (4/20/01)
    and Joshua (11/16/03)

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Just a tip - the "alert" button at the bottom left hand corner of a message box sends an automatic e-mail to Alan and Denise, and gets their attention much more quickly than a post here. When you see posts that violate the community rules, pleeeease use that button! I already alerted A&D to this thread so this should be taken care of soon.
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

Thanks folks for letting us know; we have deleted those posts and bounced the user.

Thanks again; keep an eye to make sure this user doesn't reappear. All vendors must identify themselves, but some slip under our radar.

Alan & Denise Fields
    authors, BABY BARGAINS