kcampo Guest

Default The First Years company

I apologize if this has already been mentioned (Mom of 2 toddlers w/no time/patience to search whole site), but the First Years is an excellent company. Sure, some of their products miss the mark, but they have a "Satisfaction Guarantee" policy that they stand by. My mother bought a booster seat that had a "free" no drip cup inside. Inside the cup was a small piece of paper that asked you to review their product(s) online. I went on to post a couple of reviews, one of which was regarding their 4 stage bath system and how much I disliked the tub. I received an email from them requesting my address, they wanted to send me a shipping label so I could send the tub back to them and they would replace it with another product. Keep in mind, the tub I had was not damaged or defective, just poorly engineered. So I boxed it up and shipped it back. Within a couple of weeks, I received a brand new Sure Comfort Deluxe Newborn-to-Toddler Tub. Incidently, I loved the 2nd tub so much better. Although it galls me to know they still sell the 4 Stage tub despite poor reviews posted on Amazon and other sites, I'm glad to know that they sincerely try to make sure you are satisfied.

Default RE: The First Years company

You are right---this is one company that does listen to its customers! We do appreciate that. Thanks for those thoughts!

--
    Alan & Denise Fields, authors
    BABY BARGAINS * BABY 411 * TODDLER BARGAINS * BRIDAL BARGAINS * CYBERBRIDE * YOUR NEW HOUSE
    Web: www.windsorpeak.com.
    Email: [email protected]
    Phone: 303-442-8792
    Address: Windsor Peak Press, 436 Pine Street, Boulder, CO 80302

--
    The readers speak! Check out our new message boards for our books at:
    http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php

--
    We have a brand new book for parents! It's called Baby 411---think of it as the ultimate FAQ for new moms and dads! Check it out here: http://www.Baby411.com

Default RE: The First Years company

Just an FYI--the First Years Company was recently sold to a new owner--RC2. That may mean nothing in the future, but it may mean a lot in terms of the way they deal with the buying public and even the quality of their products. It's nothing to be alarmed about, but you just may want to keep it in mind as you make future purchases.

Debbie