clay Guest

Default bedding suggestion and cloth diapers

Hi,

Bedding:
    I wanted to suggest a bedding maker - javisdavis.com

I heard about them from my sister and sister-in-law. We've all ordered from them and been very pleased. They custom-make all their things for you, so you can customize however you want - and since you only buy what you want, you don't have to spend money on items in sets that you won't use. I found them NOT pushy at all and the quality is high. I was able to get what I wanted much cheaper than high-end stuff, and some items comparable to things available in baby superstores.

Cloth diapers: The cloth diaper section is a little slim, which is understandable, but some of the websites are outdated. I highly recommend diaperpin.com It is a website with customer reviews of diapers, covers, etc, as well as reviews of the websites that people buy their diapers from. Borntolove.com is pretty defunct, so you should take that out from your book.

Default RE: bedding suggestion and cloth diapers

I agree that the cloth diaper section of the book needs a major overhaul. I'm sure all of us mamas in the baby butts forum would be glad to help when you folks compile new info for the next edition.
    DS 10, 5th grade
    DD 8, 3rd grade

Default RE: bedding suggestion and cloth diapers

Thanks! You are right---that section needs updating. In fact, we are starting that process now; we will post to the diaper forum to get folks input on what we should cover for the new 6th edition, which will be out in spring 05.

Thanks again,
    --
    Alan & Denise