tamipayne Guest

Default For the next book

For moms who go back to work, I think it's important to invest in a label maker for daycare. The daycare I used, there were a lot of moms using Avent bottles, so I put Delia's name on all of hers, so there were no mix ups or confusion.

Default RE: For the next book

I've got two great suggestions here -- both passed along to me by a friend who's a second-grade teacher:

For bottles and pacifiers: A P-Touch label maker from Brother with the TZ (laminated) tapes. I got a basic model from eBay for ~$25. You want the laminated tapes. They stay on through boiling and the dishwasher. They last several months and look better than masking tape.

For clothes: Instead of writing or sewing in labels, I got a self-inking "Name Dropper" stamp with our last name (so we can use it for any member of the family) from a camping-supply store. Here's the link: www.namedropperstamper.com or campersmall.com or http://www2.kidscamps.com/kc_dba/owa...375&firstrow=1.

Seems like there are several stamps available with the same idea. the Name Dropper works well for me.