JBaxter is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default Marking threads you have responded to

I was wondering if there is a way to mark the threads you have responded to ( at a glance). I know MDC has the little check mark. I like that feature.
    Thanks
    Jeana, Momma to 4 fantastic sons

Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions

Fairy is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default RE: Marking threads you have responded to

It does not appear that this is possible. You can subscribe to a post, so to speak, but clicking the checkmark at the bottom so that you receive an email whenever the topic has been posted to. However, I'm acclimating myself to the detailed workings of this SW, so if I find that you are able to actually mark something you've replied to, I'll come back here and let you know!

-- Fairy

missym is offline Bargain Alerts forum moderator

Default RE: Marking threads you have responded to

Fairy is correct, there isn't a feature in user preferences which would allow this as a default setting. Users must remember to check the little box below the reply window which says "Subscribe to this topic to receive email notification when a new message is submitted," or manually subscribe to the topic later.

According to the developer of DCForum, there is a hack which would allow the default setting for that box to be checked... but it would be board-wide, for every user on every reply. Then folks would have to remember to uncheck the box if they didn't want to subscribe. :(

Missy, mom to Gwen 03/03 and Rebecca 09/05

** Want to discuss issues with other Conservative parents? Join us at
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BBBConservatives/join **