denna is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Being able to rate someone more than once....

I just noticed today that once you have rated someone you are not permitted to rate them again. Is there a way to adjust this? I understand we dont want someone to be able to give someone else a TON of positive/negative ratings because they are their friend/'enemy'. But is there a compromise? For example could there be an 'ERROR: You can only rate a person once in 30/60/90 days?'. That amount of times seem fair to me.

I'm asking because when I was a 'newbie' I rated a couple of people because they were very friendly and helpful but now (an ENTIRE year later) I would like to rate them again because they have been SO helpful in helping me find a product or whatever else. YKWIM?

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks for the consideration,

Denna

Mama to THREE adorable kiddos

Mommy's KINDERGARTENER DS1 born Apr/2006 happily harnessed in his Frontier
    Mommy's belly baby DD born Jul/2009 content in her Boulevard
    Mommy's little hedgehog DS2 born May/2011; riding unhappily in his Chaperone

Default RE: Being able to rate someone more than once....

Unfortunately, it's the way the script is written. If/when the Fields finally get the new server up and running, it is our understanding that there will be a new script. We (Hil, Erica and I) haven't seen (or even know) what the new software will be, or what options it will have.

Keep your fingers crossed that it's a little more user friendly, and has the ability to customise stuff like this.

-m
    Wife to Jonathan
    Mom to Sophia 12/02 and Amelia 12/04