Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    smilequeen is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default RE: PICTURE: I'm lounging while mommy hangs out in "the lounge" :)

Truly the most gorgeous little boy I've ever seen! (until I have one at least LOL)
    Mama to my boys (04,07,11)

nathansmom Guest

Neve- Tristan is such a cutie. How do you get him to pose like that? Nathan never gets on his hands like that.

Annette_C Guest

Neve,
    What a great picture!!! I swear (not really...just figure of speech) he gets cuter by the day!!! And what ADORING eyes!!!
    Does he like ducks too?!? Sabrina LOVES ducks!! Maybe they can "talk" about it in August! LOL:)
    Thanks for sharing, hon!!
    Annette
    SAHM to Sabrina 6/24/02

Andrea S is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Neve,

He is absolutely gorgeous. I can not wait to meet you guys in Aug.

Andrea
    mom to Andrew 8/14/02
    Andrea

DS 8/02
    DS 3/06
    and baby girl 5/08

Well, Neve, you KNOW that I just think T is the cutest little guy out there (right up with my little man...). We can't wait to meet you at the end of the month - we've already packed 8 rolls of film and two memory sticks! What an ADORABLE baby!

Jennifer
    Mom to Aidan Christopher 01/28/03
    Jennifer
    Momma to Aidan 01/03
    New addition coming 10/08

mamahill Guest

Oh my gosh, Neve. On second thought, maybe you better NOT bring him to the retreat. I think I might squeeze him too hard. Or smother him in kisses. In any event, be prepared to protect him because Ainsleigh and I will be fighting to love him:).

mama2be Guest

Default Tristan says, "thank you ladies for being so sweet to me" :)

Kim-Thank you so much!!!! We are eager to be updated on little Mia's arrival...what great news!!!

Mare-We're eager to hear if you'll be giving us a new girl or boy here on the BB Block :)...we can't wait!!!

Rachel-I'm a sucker for turquiose too :) WE can't wait to see pics of Arielle and her little sister in October :)

JoJo-Glad to know that Tristan and Gannon chose to keep the same "cool" hairstyle...the "in look" of course...that's our stroy and we're sticking to it :)....

Michelle-You and little Alia are always so sweet...please come see us or get you derrierres to Ashville where you belong...there with us...

Dori-Thank you so much you are so sweet!!!!

Chrissy-I swear I love little Chloe pics and that adorable bandana :)...I look at her and think if tristan had a twin sister I think she'd look just like her...

Barbara-we so look forward to seeing pics of little Jack :)

Debbie-I love the picture of Ryan (love the name too) :)...look at his hair!!!! He is precious!!!

Karen-we are cheering for you...and can't wait to hear the second you know something...and love the critters!!!!

Norah-I think t sits up like that becasue Steve alway gives him tummy time...we call it "horse and pony shoe time"

Annette-we love ducks...even the dogs love ducks :)...we can't wait to 'talk ducks" in August in Ashville!!!!

Andrea-four weeks and counting!!!! we can't wait to meet you too :)

Jenn-we will be taking pics like crazy won't we??? Hugs to Tristans' "kissing cousin" Aiden!!!

Sarah-I'd fear getting Ainsleigh anywhere near me...you know I love that little girl...we can't wait to see her!!!!

Thanks again gals!!!
    Please share pics we want to coo over your little ones!!!! :)
    We love pics!!!!

Neve-

He's just beautiful! I think Tristan and Gannon are in the running for the biggest peepers! :)

-m
    Wife to Jonathan
    Mom to Sophia 12/02 and Amelia 12/04

He is SO cute!! Smoochies!
    ~~AngelaS~~
    Mommy to 3 girls: A, G and M. (15, 11 and 8.5)

The education of all children, from the moment that they can get along without a mother's care, shall be in state institutions at state expense.
    – Karl Marx, "The Communist Manifesto"

emilyr Guest

What a gorgeous baby boy!!! Everyone gushes over Ashton but Tristan is ADORABLE!!

PS. A delayed thanks for the name compliment. I can't take credit though -- it was DH's idea.

Emily

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast