jojo2324 Guest

Default I'm the biggest dork

I don't even watch Days of Our Lives. But you can guess what's on the tube right now. Even usurping my Law and Order addiction!!!

I guess the writers got it...People are tuning in. I even know who the serial killer is, but I'm still watching. :)

DH just tried to turn on ESPN and I squawked. He's said he'll "allow" me one soap opera. I think he finds it endearing. Whatever, I just birthed his second child, he should "allow" me anything I want. :P

lukkykatt Guest

Default RE: I'm the biggest dork

Hey I used to be up at 3 am watching infomercials, so a soap sounds like you are off to a great start to me! Glad you have found a guilty pleasure - you deserve it!

hez is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Been working like crazy, and hadn't gotten to congratulate you on the new baby yet-- Congrats!

You're making me JEALOUS about DOOL. It was my guilty pleasure while I was on leave, and I'm going through withdrawal :) I haven't been able to time my trips to the Mom's Room (where the pump is) to cooincide w/DOOL yet, so I'm stuck watching cartoons!
    Heather
    Mommy to DS (9/03) and DD (5/08)

mamahill Guest

Ha HA! It totally sucks you in - especially when you're just sitting there having a little body drain your tatas. Sucka. But then, you already knew *I* was a dork...

Default Ditto

As I type, the ending of todays DOOL is on right now. I know who the serial killer is, btw.....
    Mom to R and R