Default drawer pulls or knobs???

Okay, we are finally getting my ugly 1940s kitchen completely remodeled! The cabinets will be finished tomorrow! My problem is when do you use drawer pulls vs knobs?
    I plan on using pulls on all the bottom cabinets. Should I use knobs on all the top cabinets? I got cabinets all the way up to ceiling. There are 2 rows. I like the knobs on the top row. Would it be ok to have pulls on the bottom row? Should I just stick to knobs, or get pulls for everything? I am very tired and just can't decide. Are there any rules for this? I am very decor impaired - please help!

Karin and Katie 10/24/02

Default RE: drawer pulls or knobs???

I was torn on this too when we redid our kitchen. I looked and looked through all kinds of kitchen magazines and websites. They all seemed to use a combo of the two, which is what I ended up doing as well. Pulls for the drawers and knobs for the cabinets.

I am really happy with the way it turned out.

-m
    Wife to Jonathan
    Mom to Sophia 12/02 and Amelia 12/04

votre_ami03 Guest

I agree w/Marissa. Pulls for the drawers & knobs for the cab's. Especially like those cup pulls. :)

Christy, mommy to Nolan 7/22/03

Melanie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I am trying to decide the same thing - LOL! I was leaning towards drawer handles on all...