Default Where can I find a childproof Water Cooler Spicket??

I have a Ceramic Crock Pot that I purchased from Poland Spring a few years ago. I know they make the darned child proof spickets for it. When I called to get one I was told that because I didn't have an account anymore they couldn't send me one. They told me to find a Poland Spring truck and ask the driver?? That they give them away for free.

Can't you just buy them on eBay or something easier than jogging after a truck?

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Default RE: Where can I find a childproof Water Cooler Spicket??

Well, that was helpful - chase down a truck??

Can they make you a new account?

I tried searching for a child proof or child resistant spigot online, but didn't find anything. Sorry.

Kris

slknight is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: Where can I find a childproof Water Cooler Spicket??

Assuming that all of the spigots are the same size (regardless of which cooler you have), I can ask my Poland Springs driver the next time I see him. He did give me the one I currently have on my cold water (my cooler came with one already on the hot water). My driver is very friendly and I'm sure I could get one from him. However, they have just switched to once-a-month delivery service and he just came last week. So it would be a few weeks until he comes again.