Page 3 of 122 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    momathome is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Who watched the LOST finale last night???

SPOILER
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    OMG! That was one intense show! How incredibly creepy was it that the OTHERS were out on that boat and took Walt?!?! I couldn't believe it, although I had a bad feeling when they came across another boat so quickly that it was not going to end well. I can't wait to see what is down that hatch - very bizarre stuff. I love this show, it is going to be so hard to wait until the fall to see what happens next!

momathome is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Who watched the LOST finale last night???

SPOILER
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    OMG! That was one intense show! How incredibly creepy was it that the OTHERS were out on that boat and took Walt?!?! I couldn't believe it, although I had a bad feeling when they came across another boat so quickly that it was not going to end well. I can't wait to see what is down that hatch - very bizarre stuff. I love this show, it is going to be so hard to wait until the fall to see what happens next!

rrosen is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: Who watched the LOST finale last night???

I love this show! Every episode is a chiller. I knew that Wiat was in trouble when Danielle said that the others wanted "the boy"

Nothing good is down that hatch. It is going to be like Pandora's box I just know it.

OK one gripe. What was with all the commercial breaks last night?? Every five seconds. grrrr

I love this show! Every episode is a chiller. I knew that Wiat was in trouble when Danielle said that the others wanted "the boy"

Nothing good is down that hatch. It is going to be like Pandora's box I just know it.

OK one gripe. What was with all the commercial breaks last night?? Every five seconds. grrrr

Page 3 of 122 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast