Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    mysweetboy Guest

Default 19 wk ultrasound today....

Besides being almost 45 mins late and my bladder almost bursting, it was perfect. The tech was wonderful, and DH got to be in the room w/me the entire time (w/Charlie he could only come in after measurements were done). The best news....the baby looks healthy and is measuring right on target. I was nervous going in b/c of my AMA, and we skipped all other prenatal testing, so hearing that was music to my ears. The other great news....we're having a GIRL! Her legs were crossed yet again (she's such a little lady) but there was no doubt. I can't believe that we're having a girl...guess it's time to think pink!

Thanks for letting me share my happy news. :)

Lori
    mommy to Charlie, 5/04
    and a sweet baby girl due 10/05!

mysweetboy Guest

Besides being almost 45 mins late and my bladder almost bursting, it was perfect. The tech was wonderful, and DH got to be in the room w/me the entire time (w/Charlie he could only come in after measurements were done). The best news....the baby looks healthy and is measuring right on target. I was nervous going in b/c of my AMA, and we skipped all other prenatal testing, so hearing that was music to my ears. The other great news....we're having a GIRL! Her legs were crossed yet again (she's such a little lady) but there was no doubt. I can't believe that we're having a girl...guess it's time to think pink!

Lori
    mommy to Charlie, 5/04

mysweetboy Guest

Lori
    mommy to Charlie, 5/04

Default RE: 19 wk ultrasound today....

Lori!!!

Congrats Girlie!!! October is a wonderful time to have a baby - it's my birthday month ;)

Kisses to Charlie from Sophie and Mia - and a cookie for Teddy from the Pigdogs :)

hugs
    -m
    Wife to Jonathan
    Mom to Sophia 12/02 and Amelia 12/04

Lori!!!

Congrats Girlie!!! October is a wonderful time to have a baby - it's my birthday month ;)

Kisses to Charlie from Sophie and Mia - and a cookie for Teddy from the Pigdogs :)

hugs
    -m
    Wife to Jonathan

Lori!!!

hugs
    -m
    Wife to Jonathan

Lori!!!

hugs
    -m
    Wife to Jonathan

Lori!!!

hugs
    -m
    Wife to Jonathan

Lori!!!

hugs
    -m
    Wife to Jonathan

Lori!!!

hugs
    -m
    Wife to Jonathan

Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast