Page 168 of 168 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168
Results 1,671 to 1,674 of 1674
    hobey Guest

Default RE: Way OT: All Roads Lead to Rome--My Trip to Italy

Awesome weather, I agree! A change from all the rain we've been having in the Northwest.

This is horribly self-indulgent of me but I had such a great time that I wanted to share our trip journal with everyone.

http://hobeytrips.blogspot.com/

Raquel
    Nathan's Mom 12/19/03

jbowman is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Raquel,

I just perused your journal (and will go back and read it more later), but I wanted to say--how awesome was your trip?! You went to the *koolest* places. One of my best friends and I went to Montepulciano/Pienza 5 years ago and had the hardest time getting from Montepulciano to Pienza and back again, LOL!

I also love, love, love Il Porcellino in Florence! I rubbed his nose twice while I was there, but I usually kiss him (since I need all of the luck I can get :)).

I am a huge Italophile & Rome is my favorite place on earth! I'm so glad that you had a *fabu* trip!

Sarah1 Guest

Jill--congrats on a successful trip!!!!!! And CONGRATS on your pregnancy...I don't think I had any idea! :)

Sarah1 Guest

Jill--congrats on a successful trip!!!!!! And CONGRATS on your pregnancy...I don't think I had any idea! :)

Page 168 of 168 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168