Page 1 of 81 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    LucyG is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Does your child play on restaurant playgrounds?

We are at the age where DD notices and wants to play on the playgrounds at fast food restaurants. We don't eat at these types of places often, but were at Chick-Fil-A yesterday with some friends. I noticed, for the first time, just how gross the playground really was. Maybe it was the particular restaurant, but I realized that I really didn't want her to play on the play structures at all. They seemed safe enough, but very dirty. So, I was just wondering how others feel about restaurant playgrounds, and whether or not you allow your child to play on them. Thanks!

We are at the age where DD notices and wants to play on the playgrounds at fast food restaurants. We don't eat at these types of places often, but were at Chick-Fil-A yesterday with some friends. I noticed, for the first time, just how gross the playground really was. Maybe it was the particular restaurant, but I realized that I really didn't want her to play on the play structures at all. They seemed safe enough, but very dirty. So, I was just wondering how others feel about restaurant playgrounds, and whether or not you allow your child to play on them. Thanks!

Page 1 of 81 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast