Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    amp Guest

Default Very curious about IUD's that are so popular now

Obviously I don't need birth control at the moment, but this weighs heavily on my mind, as we are fairly sure we only want 2 children, yet I can't be 100% sure, or sure enough to have my tubes tied. We considered having this done, as I'm likely to have a CS w/ baby #2, but I just can't be sure, yet, whether I will ever want another baby. I would say I'm about 90% sure. I'm old and I can barely handle the kid I have, let alone the one on the way. But I just wan't justify a permanent procedure. We've discussed DH having a vasectomy, which he's conisdering, but is less than thrilled about.

So I'm VERY curious about the IUD. Years ago those caused a gazillion problems with women, so to be honest, when they came back on the market, I didn't take them seriously *at all*! But so many of you have gone that route and are very happy, so I'm dying to know what made you choose the IUD, how sure you were/are about saftey long term, etc. Just curious, as this may well be an option for us after this baby is born.

thanks for any insight.

amp Guest

Obviously I don't need birth control at the moment, but this weighs heavily on my mind, as we are fairly sure we only want 2 children, yet I can't be 100% sure, or sure enough to have my tubes tied. We considered having this done, as I'm likely to have a CS w/ baby #2, but I just can't be sure, yet, whether I will ever want another baby. I would say I'm about 90% sure. I'm old and I can barely handle the kid I have, let alone the one on the way. But I just wan't justify a permanent procedure. We've discussed DH having a vasectomy, which he's conisdering, but is less than thrilled about.

So I'm VERY curious about the IUD. Years ago those caused a gazillion problems with women, so to be honest, when they came back on the market, I didn't take them seriously *at all*! But so many of you have gone that route and are very happy, so I'm dying to know what made you choose the IUD, how sure you were/are about saftey long term, etc. Just curious, as this may well be an option for us after this baby is born.

thanks for any insight.

amp Guest

thanks for any insight.

amp Guest

thanks for any insight.

amp Guest

thanks for any insight.

amp Guest

thanks for any insight.

amp Guest

thanks for any insight.

amp Guest

thanks for any insight.

amp Guest

thanks for any insight.

amp Guest

thanks for any insight.

Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast