Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    TraciG is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Is it worth it to use self tanner ?

I have see through skin, I wish I could go to the beach like the olden days all summer & get burnt then finally get a tan & read, ahhhhh those relaxing days !!!!!!

Anyway I have never used self tanner, thinking about it, any good one's to use ?

I have see through skin, I wish I could go to the beach like the olden days all summer & get burnt then finally get a tan & read, ahhhhh those relaxing days !!!!!!

Anyway I have never used self tanner, thinking about it, any good one's to use ?

stella is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: Is it worth it to use self tanner ?

I have just bought some of that Jergens self-tanner - I am not near it now so I can't say what it's called, but it's in the lotion section and it's flying of the shelves!

It works beautifully and doesn't streak. It gives a very natural-looking, even shade. I love it! In a minute I will look at it and give you the name.

Best of all, it's inexpensive on comparison to many of the dept store brands.

Claire

I have just bought some of that Jergens self-tanner - I am not near it now so I can't say what it's called, but it's in the lotion section and it's flying of the shelves!

It works beautifully and doesn't streak. It gives a very natural-looking, even shade. I love it! In a minute I will look at it and give you the name.

Claire

Claire

heatherlynn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Is it Jergens Natural Glow? I just bought some off ebay - can't find it anywhere here and I heard it was good, so I thought I'd give it a try.

H-
    Heather
    dd 3/98
    ds 8/04
    and #3 edd 11/05

Is it Jergens Natural Glow? I just bought some off ebay - can't find it anywhere here and I heard it was good, so I thought I'd give it a try.

H-
    Heather
    dd 3/98
    ds 8/04
    and #3 edd 11/05

H-
    Heather
    dd 3/98
    ds 8/04
    and #3 edd 11/05

trumansmom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

It's funny, I read about how hard to find it was in a People magazine that I bought at the same time I bought it! The shelves at my local Target are fully stocked. Maybe I should go buy some and sell it on Ebay!

I used it yesterday, and can definitely tell a difference. I've always referred to myself as having "glow in the dark" skin, and this was my first time using any sort of sunless tanning. I'm not sure if this is the solution for me. It worked okay on my legs and basically just cut the glare, but my arms aren't quite as natural looking. I may just switch to using it on my legs, and let nature do the work on my arms. It definitely was easy to use. But if you have reddish undertones to your skin, you may not be thrilled with the results.

Just my 2 cents...

Jeanne
    Mom to Truman 11/01 and Eleanor 4/04
    Independent Consultant, Do-Re-Me & You!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast