Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    m448 Guest

Default RE: Childrens Consignment Stores....Worthwhile?

I agree consignment stores are a PITB and ebay sometimes not too feasable. When I need to sell toys/clothes right away I just list them as lots of craigslist and they've sold right away. Free and no cut in the profit plus no shipping out stuff.

I've never been impressed with consignment stores, both on the buying and selling ends of it. Ebay would get you the best prices but IMO is a lot of work if you're not experienced at it. You may want to check out the trading assistants program at ebay (look for the link on the "sell" page of ebay's website). You can search for a trading assistant in your area. They will come to your house and do all the work of pricing, listing, selling and shipping your stuff in exchange for a cut of the profits. I've never used this service but am considering it for when I'm done having kids and will have a ton of things to get rid of.

HTH,
    Nancy

elliput is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

It's Deductible is a good program for tracking donated items. It is a TurboTax product. http://www.itsdeductible.com/
    Erica
    DD 1/05
    DS 9/08

Since one just does not simply walk into Mordor, I say we form a conga line and dance our way in.
    Excuse me, are you in a play​?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2